To access the most up-to-date route and schedule information in printable PDF format, please use the links provided below. Maps show the exact routes our buses follow so passengers know where they can catch the bus. If you require a large format schedule, please contact us at 864-CCTA and your request will be processed immediately.
The October 14 BM&G: Final Guide
Local Routes and Schedules (PDF Files)
- Routes 1, 1E, and 1V: Williston; Williston/Essex; Williston Village
- Route 2: Essex Junction
- Route 3: Lakeside Commuter
- Route 4: Essex Center
- Route 5: Pine Street
- Route 6: Shelburne Road
- Route 7: North Avenue
- Route 8: City Loop
- Route 9: Riverside/Winooski
- Route 11: College Street Shuttle
- Route 12: South Burlington Circulator
- Route 18: Sunday Service
Local Commuter Routes and Schedules (PDF Files)
- Route 36: Jeffersonville Commuter
Jeffersonville Commuter stop list
- Route 46: The 116 Commuter
116 Commuter stop list
- Route 56: Milton Commuter
Milton Commuter stop list
Regional LINK Express Routes and Schedules (PDF Files)
- Route 76: Middlebury LINK Express (Weekdays & Saturdays only)
Middlebury LINK Express stop list
- Route 86: Montpelier LINK Express (Weekdays only)
Montpelier LINK Express stop List
- Route 96: St. Albans LINK Express (Weekdays only)
St. Albans LINK Express stop list
Additional Schedules (PDF Files)
There is no bus service on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter – no late morning and afternoon Sunday Service; no Sunday Williston, South Burlington Circulator, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. The CCTA office will also be closed on those days.
First Night & July 3rd Service – Each year, CCTA provides bus service for two City of Burlington events, First Night (12/31) and the July 3rd fireworks.
Tilley Drive Shuttle Information:
A By-Request shuttle will operate between the University Mall and Tilley Drive. In order to access the shuttle, passengers will need to contact SSTA. Please read the Tilley Drive Shuttle How to Ride Guide for all details.
Have suggestions about routes and schedules? Please complete the Route Suggestion Form and send it to our Planning Department at the address listed.